The SLT Corporate Team Enduro is an experience like no other. Corporate Enduro is the next evolution in team building, networking, and client engagement! With two team size options of 3 or 6, you will complete the swim-bike-run-swim-bike-run (300m swim, 5km bike, 2km run) Enduro format on the same course as the professional athletes over two days of adrenaline filled racing!
If you are looking for corporate event ideas or planning the next corporate event for your company or clients, look no further. Corporate Enduro will refresh your company’s atmosphere, foster interpersonal relationships, improve motivation and working mood, and unite your colleagues, employers, business partners and clients. Corporate Team Enduro also provides a great opportunity to network, to release stress and to get fit. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
How it works
Select 1 of 2 categories:
- for pure employees teams
- for mixed teams with employees and clients
Every team has min 2 max 6 team members
The race is 300m swim – 5k bike – 1.5k run – 300m swim – 5k bike – 1.5k run
You need to tag and change teammate after every discipline
Perks & Goodies
- 6 weeks prior to the race you will receive a training plan from 4x world champion Chris McCormack
- Race week casual ride or run with the pro-athletes
- Race week office visit by the pro-athlete
- High-Performance Super League Apparel – Branded T-shirt, Finisher Medal, Hat, and swim cap
- Professional team photos + photos with athletes
- Mass participation free entry for 6
- Race Day hospitality at VIP location to watch the Pro Race
- Award Ceremony with Pro athlete attendance
18:00 – Welcome Drinks
10:00 – Race briefing and number pick up
10:45 – Last minute pro tips
11:45 – Transition opens and warm up
12:30 – Race start
14:00 – Hospitality while watching the pro racing
18:45 – Award ceremony
Taking part in last year’s Corporate Mix was fantastic – everyone on the team loved the experience and really enjoyed taking part. Which is why we’ve agreed to enter another team this year, as we know it’s going to be even bigger and better than last year!
Head of Marketing and Communications
It was a fantastic weekend, meeting and having a joke with the professional athletes (and even gaining some tips from them!). The event was extremely well organised, and the location perfect as everyone could see the whole event and cheer on their team and ‘professionals’.
Compliance and MLRO
Stay tuned. New events coming soon!